Students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8 are required to wear items of clothing that comply with our school’s dress code policy. Our dress code colours are white or any shade of blue tops and navy blue bottoms.
School Colours and Components
Bottoms : navy blue
- dress pants
- yoga pants*
- cargo pants
- track/exercise pants
- dress /tunic*
- walking shorts**
- skirt / skort**
* must be worn with a top long enough that it reaches the wrist level when the arms are held at the side of the body
** length must reach the end of the middle finger when arms are held at either the side of the body
Tops: white or any shade of blue
- Dress Shirt–long and short sleeve
- Turtle neck
- Golf/Polo shirt–long and short sleeve
- Hooded and non-hooded sweat jacket
- Spirit Wear
The following are not permitted:
- Halter tops, tank tops, spaghetti strap tops (narrower in width than 3 fingers) or tube tops
- Half t-shirts, tops with cut-outs, tops made of mesh or netting type material
- Low necklines, front or back
- Tops, pants, shorts and skirts must cover the entire midriff.
As per the York Catholic District School Board’s Dress Code Policy 219 A,
Jeans of any kind will not form part of the standardized dress code.
There are no restrictions regarding footwear.
Physical Education Classes
Students in Grades 4 to 8 usually change for gym classes. Students can bring a change of clothes in any colour.